TMNS is looking for senior Oracle SOA Solution Architects.
You will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of SOA, BPM Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions for multi-national clients key characteristics of the solutions are performance, resilience to failures, scalability and agility.
You are able to define, design and oversee the technical architecture of solutions and ensure they meet and exceed business requirements.
Of course you evaluate new and emerging technologies to find faster, cost effective and more reliable solutions for existing and proposed systems.
And last but not least you evangelize on solutions and practices that address the business requirements in the best way possible, both towards colleagues and clients.
Your experience and knowledge:
- 7+ years of experience with analysis, architecture, design and implementation of complex EAI solutions
- In-depth expertise with Oracle Fusion Middleware stacks including virtualized environments
- Strong understanding of SCA, BPEL, web services, service bus concepts
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of Fusion Middleware stacks
- Strong experience in Java EE solution design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of design (anti-)patterns in SOA, EAI and cloud solutions
- Experience in using Oracle adapters (File, JMS and Database) in HA set-ups.
- In-depth understanding of distributed transactions (XA) and experience in transactional applications on the Weblogic platform.
- Experience in SOA service lifecycle management, versioning and governance.
- Preferably experience in Oracle BPM.
- Preferably knowledge of Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- Preferably experience in event-driven architectures (EDA) and event processing
- Preferably experience in Business Activity Monitoring (BAM)
- Preferably good understanding of security protocols, security policies and authentication mechanisms such as SAML, OAuth
- Preferably experience with enterprise-wide data management, analysis and BI.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Preferably Dutch-speaking or eager to learn Dutch.
- Strong client-facing skills and interacts well at all levels.
Interested in this opportunity?
Please get in contact via email@example.com.