TMNS is looking for senior Oracle Fusion Middleware engineers.
You are responsible for analyzing integration problems and designing and developing complex integration solutions at our customers using the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform. Whether working as an individual or as part of a team of engineers, you are able to define innovative solutions and implement them at the customer.
Your experience and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with the Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g products Oracle SOA Suite 11g and Oracle Service Bus 11g.
- 5+ years of experience as a SOA and/or integration engineer.
- Strong software development and design skills using integration technology.
- Expert knowledge on integration technologies (XML related technologies, XPATH, XSLT, XQuery, schema design, WS-*)
- Interested in and experience with agile development processes (e.g. SCRUM).
- Knowledge of and experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, ANT).
- Knowledge of automated testing tools for SOA and integration in general (e.g. SOAPUI, Greenhat, LISA)
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Eager to learn and a passion for innovation.
- Strong client-facing skills and interacts well at all levels.
Interesed in this opportunity?
Please get in touch via email@example.com.