TMNS is looking for API Management Architects.
At TMNS’s Integration Practice, we are specialized in API Management Projects to help our clients to effectively integrate and digitalize their businesses by designing best-fit solutions. We are growing rapidly and we are looking for new innovative API Management Architects to strengthen our group. Are you passionate about defining best-fit technology solutions to help leading companies’ realize their business ambitions? TMNS is the right place for you!
We are looking for experienced colleagues with API Management background as well as delivery and management skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing, defining, implementing and/or supporting world class API Management architectures for our clients.
- A technology champion is capable to clearly and confidently present subject matter expert visions on architecture related topics.
- As an API Management architect you have a deep technical background and are willing to take an extra step forward to pioneer with API Management architectures:
- Designing principles, patterns and best practices in implementing APIs
- Designing and implementing web services, REST APIs, REST architecture based on XML/JSON
- Implementing API Security and Access Control (Basic authentication, OAuth, SAML, etc.)
- Deploying and setting up API Management Platforms (e.g. Akana, Apigee, CA Layer 7, Mashery, Mulesoft)
- Implementing monitoring and analytics (e.g. generating reports, integrating to other tools)
- Developing new IT frameworks, delivery approaches and methods and championing them with our clients and within TMNS’s integration practice.
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to understand and influence their product strategies.
- Master´s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering or a similar field
- Experience in defining API architecture, API patterns, and integration and deployment of API Management Platforms
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture and frameworks
- Experience in IT project delivery
- Experience in Agile methodology and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Hands on experience with API Management Platforms such as Akana, Apigee, Mashery, Layer7, Mulesoft.